Dental Veneers in Jackson, MI
Have you tried various teeth whitening treatments with no luck? Unfortunately, some teeth stains cannot be removed or whitened through typical teeth whitening methods. If you have found yourself in this situation, it’s about time to visit our dentists near you to learn more about dental veneers.
What Is A Dental Veneer?
Veneers are thin, tooth-colored shells made of porcelain that are attached to the front of teeth to improve their appearance. They are ideal for individuals who want to correct issues such as crooked, cracked, or discolored teeth.
Dental veneers can last for about ten to twenty years, after which it is recommended that you schedule an appointment with our dentists near you for replacement.
Dental Cosmetic Issues Solved by Veneers
Generally, veneers are categorized under cosmetic dentistry because they treat several cosmetic concerns, including:
- Uneven Teeth: Veneers can be used to treat crooked teeth caused by teeth grinding, which often results in bite issues known as malocclusion.
- Genetic Oral Problems: Veneers can be used to fix abnormal spacing that often widens with age.
- Worn Enamel: Veneers are an ideal treatment option for correcting worn enamel caused by the consumption of certain foods and medications.
- Wear and Tear: As people age, their teeth tend to chip and wear down into an uneven appearance. Veneers are a suitable solution for restoring your teeth’s natural appearance.
- Discolored Teeth: Stubborn stains on teeth cannot always be corrected through teeth whitening. Veneers can offer a simple cosmetic solution to discolored teeth.
At Michigan Dentists, our dentists can makeover your smile by beautifully shaping and aligning your teeth using dental veneers. They can also treat your discolored teeth without using bleaching agents that can subject your teeth to sensitivity.
To get dental veneers applied to your teeth, schedule a consultation with our experienced dentists in Jackson, MI. Our dentists will examine your teeth to determine if dental veneers are a good option for you. Give our dentist near you a call today for dental veneers in Jackson, MI.